Industry News, Trustworthy Insights

Popular Companies:

Blackstone Exclusive: New Privatization Offer for Drug Giant Explained

Blackstone is partnering with the leadership of I’rom Group Co. to privatize the Japanese pharmaceutical services giant.

A sign outside the Blackstone headquarters in New York. PHOTO: Nina Westervelt/WSJ
A sign outside the Blackstone headquarters in New York. PHOTO: Nina Westervelt/WSJ

The planned acquisition involves a tender offer of ¥2,800 per share, significantly above the recent close of ¥1,873, signaling a 50% premium. If successful, the deal will result in I’rom’s delisting, with Blackstone holding a 55% stake and the remaining 45% retained by

Industry news used by professionals

Try £4.99 per month

Already a member?
Weekly Digest

All the week’s industry events straight to your inbox.

Before your sign up, please read terms of use and privacy policy.

Trending

FREE Weekly Newsletter

Trusted industry insights used by Professionals

By signing up you agree to our terms of use and privacy policy.

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Password Reset

You will soon receive a Reset Password link

FREE Weekly Newsletter

Trusted industry insights used by Professionals

By signing up you agree to terms of use and privacy policy.

Send us your article

[formidable id=3]